Monday, August 1, 2011

Slow Line


1st of August. Monday. Can't help it, but it feels like there's autumn right around the corner. Not yet, but soon. Maybe this pattern will make the transition nice and easy and slow.

Lovely open cardigan for late summer days. It’s light and easy with lots of soothing garter stitch. The cardigan is worked from the top down in one piece.

Finished bust circumference: 30 (34, 38, 42½, 46, 50)”/ 74 (84, 94, 106, 115, 125) cm.
Yarn:  1148 - 1914 yards (1050 - 1750 meters) of Madelinetosh Tosh merino light, or other fingering weight yarn.
Gauge: 23 sts and 32 rows in Stockinette stitch.

4,90
 

8 comments:

hanne said...

lovely, as always!!

Ellemme said...

I love it, I'd really like to knit it!!

petoskystone said...

what a lovely transition sweater!

Amanda said...

Love your patterns - all of them! They have such clean lines. :)

orange/chocolate said...

Hi Veera. I've discovered your blog today and I've fallen in love with your patterns. I'm a Spanish blogger and I like knitting , crosstitching and photography.I'd like to write a post in my blog about your creations so I'd be really grateful if you gave me permission to do it. Thanks a lot.
Àngels

veera said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments :)

orange/chocolate: Oh, thank you! Sure you can post about my designs.

orange/chocolate said...

Thank you very much, Veera!!

HAGEBUTTE MonisMoniKate said...

dear veera!
i really really want to knit this cardigan (slow line). i already wrote you a mail, that i have some difficulties with payment via paypal, because i forgot my code and even if i try to pay by credit card i find no way out of paypal.
please, could i make a bank transfer to you?
i would be so happy to hear from you!

kind regards from germany!
moni

moni_stuke@yahoo.de